- Collection of Website & Mobile App User Information
Jebnalak may collect information about users when they:
- Visit or interact with the website, Mobile App, and other Jebnalak e-properties.
- Register to create an account on the website/App.
- Take part in promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
- Interact with Jebnalak through other means, such as store visits and phone calls.
Jebnalak uses “cookies” to recognize users when they use or return to the website. This is done to provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for users.
A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to the user’s browser and store on the user’s hard drive, which includes the pages visited on the website, the user’s web address, and the user’s type of browser. This information helps Jebnalak customize the user’s website experience and provide more relevant marketing messages. In order to provide the best guest experience possible, this information is also used for internal reporting and analysis purposes, such as how users browse the website, performance measurements for marketing efforts, and users’ response to those marketing efforts. Jebnalak has automatic access to receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through a web server, obtained from cookies sent to users’ browsers from web server cookies stored on users’ hard drives, including but not limited to:
- Computer/Mobile identification information.
- IP address assigned to every user’s device.
- The domain server through which the user accesses the website/App.
- The user’s type of computer/Mobile device.
- The user’s type of web browser.
Jebnalak also collects personally identifiable information that users may choose to provide while they are on the website/App, including:
- First and last name.
- Email address.
- Contact details, including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.
- Demographic profile (such as age, gender, occupation, education and address).
- Personal preferences and interests.
- Opinions about services, products, and features on the website/App, and in the stores.
Jebnalak may also collect the following information about:
- The pages users visit/access.
- The links users click on in the website/App.
- The number of times users access the page.
- Items users view, add to a shopping list, or select for purchase.
- Other websites users open simultaneously while browsing this one.
Jebnalak collects information about users when they:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about products and services in stores, on the website, or on mobile applications.
- Create a Jebnalak online account.
- Visit the website or participate in interactive features of the site or mobile applications, such as product reviews or the weekly ad.
- Use a social media service, such as Jebnalak’ Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- Create a shopping list.
- Sign up for e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications from Jebnalak.
- Respond to a survey or participate in a focus group.
- Conduct a transaction where information is provided by the user.
- Provide comments, suggestions, or other feedback.
- Use of Information Collected
Jebnalak may use information collected on the website/App to:
- Manage and improve the website/App.
- Personalize services to users.
- Administer and operate user accounts.
- Tell users about important changes to the website/App and services.
- Understand users’ shopping behavior to develop and improve products and services.
- Manage promotions, customer surveys and questionnaires.
Please note that:
- Jebnalak is the sole owner of user information collected.
- Jebnalak will collect personally identifiable information about users only as part of a voluntary registration process, guest check out, online survey, or any combination of these activities.
- Jebnalak may send users updates upon registration, updates regarding status of orders, and promotional emails about new products, special offers, etc.
- Jebnalak does not share or rent users’ information with third parties except agents and alliance partners.
- Jebnalak shares email addresses with agents and alliance partners who use the email address to confirm deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
- Jebnalak does not rent, sell or share users’ personal information and will not disclose any personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, or requests/orders from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- Users may offer their views, suggestions, and comments, if any, by submitting an online feedback form.
Terms of service:
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service/Product (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Jordan.
- General Information
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Delivery Location
Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresse the customer provide with Amman City.
- Delivery Time
An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the time of shipping, rather than the time of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within  minutes of the time of your order.
- 4. Delivery Costs
Delivery costs are based on the place of your order within Amman city.
- 5. Damaged Items in Transport
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at email@example.com
- 6. Questions
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns and Refund
We accept returns. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 24 hours of your purchase with receipt or electronic invoice. If 24 hours or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items and Deli items are non-refundable.
To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com
We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us with details of the product and the defect. You can bring the item you consider defective to our store.
Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include all Deli and Dairy items.